Sunday, September 18, 2011

WYD 2013 Rio de Janeiro - In My Heart

Go and make disciples of all peoples (Matthew 28:19)
Theme for WYD in Rio de Janeiro - July 21-29, 2013


Wow! It's been awhile seen the last time I posted a blog. And most of the time I post a new poem, surely, I was inspired by something challenging in life.

Lately, I had been in chaos of how I will deal with my work, with my life. Not sure if this is the mid life crisis they call, but definitely, there are things that I cannot understand. But at least there is one thing that I am very sure of, I only find peace when I am focus with God.

After 16 years, I had stumble upon a chance to again, ignite my Catholic faith. I may not be youth anymore but I believe this will help me to keep my Catholic faith stronger and most importantly to be closer to God.

WYD 2013 Rio de Janeiro - In my heart.

For today I had checked the Visa requirement for Philippine passport holders, and I saw the we are Exempted from Tourist visa, wow, thank God for this. Now, I need to check the expenses and where I will get my funds....hahaha... God if you want this, I can do this...

visa - http://www.brazilsf.org/visa_by_country.htm

No comments: