Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday

In my mind I won’t forget
The pain in your eyes which I detest
To touch is all I can do.
I hate it when I can’t comfort you.

Seeing blood runs thru the tubes.
I’m so scared I will lose you soon.
Every minute passes is like a ticking bomb.
Hearing your cries makes me want to die.

Anxiety fills my troubled heart.
Tears pooled in my swollen eyes.
Everything is blurry and uncertain.
I asked, God, why papa has to carry this burden?

Like a bolt of lightning struck my core.
How dare me to question what is in-store?
Who am I to insist what I want?
I kept praying and convincing myself, Thy will be done.

I beg for you to bring him back to us.
I beg for you to take away his pain.
You answered by taking away his life.
You bring him back to Father in heaven where there is no pain.

I miss him so much, it hurts.
Knowing he’s with you, that’s what matters most.
Life on earth is a gift from up above.
Death commences our great life in heaven and beyond.

frajoma

No comments: