Thursday, August 28, 2008

Definitely We Have A Purpose



In our so called life, I personally believe that each and everyone was given a purpose that we must fulfill at the right time. We were not created just to occupy a space but rather we are meant for something special or let’s just say we are on a mission. When I was in fourth grade, I was already aware that the life given was full of mysteries. I was amazed how my life revolves around my family. I was mesmerized how my parents lives revolve around us, their children. In those times I was so aware how my teachers and my classmates were affecting my everyday endeavors and little by little creating a change in my character.

There are times that I caught myself staring at someone for a long period of time and thinking who is he/she?, what is he/she doing?, why is he/she doing it? What is his/her life all about? How does it feel to be in his/her shoes? I got easily curious of anything or anyone that catches my attention or my sight. Sometimes I got angry and reminds myself that it is non of my business.

But then again, if others business is really non of my business how come our lives are entangled with one another. In the beginning, our lives were born on this world through another life. If others business is really non of my business how come any decision we make, may it be worst or good in result will affect another life. There are times that I got paranoid and get really curious of everything that is happening around me. I know for the fact that I should not let another life succumb me to misery but how come most of the times the happiness we are succumb to
are coming from another life. If another life can make us happy then we should accept the fact that they can definitely give us misery.

I will be on my 29th year living on this planet. And until now, my eagerness to find out how to fullfill what is my life all about stirs my curiosity. It keeps me wandering and wondering. I want and I do believe that some day I will prove to this world that I am not just a matter who occupies space. I am a God’s servant that in proper time will fulfill a mission and my purpose in this life time.

No comments: