Thursday, August 7, 2008

Special and Important


i never thought it could happen
in you i will find me
though miles apart we are situated
as if you are just beside me

when i’m scared and tired
your humor calm me
when did we know each other?
it doesn’t matter to me

for others it may be weird
a friend in you i found indeed
a moment i will forever treasure
the end i don’t want to measure

shallow to the world it may seems
but heaven is my witness
my heart does hurt and cry
whenever you are not alright

your happiness is all i wish
sometimes dreams may seem out of reach
don’t give up on your struggles
raise it to god for him to handle

we may not be forever young.
in time we will be gray and old.
i don’t care how soon all will be done.
i thank god for once in my life you had come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.